When someone is hurt or sick, their first instinct is to take medication, but what if the cure to the problem was something completely different? What if having stem cells in your bloodstream could not only help you heal faster after an injury, but also prevent injuries in the first place?
STEM CELL POTENTIAL
The human body comprises hundreds of various types of cells, each of which performs a distinct function and is responsible for keeping our bodies working regularly. They include stem cells, which are the genesis of all new cells. They’re also in charge of tissue regeneration, which keeps the body in good working order. Exosomes, a sort of vesicle that contains information (in the form of messenger RNA) and is found outside the cell, are how stem cells communicate with other cells.
As a result, improving stem cell mobilization and raising the amount of circulating stem cells to assist the body’s natural repair and renewal system is a revolutionary approach to health and wellness.
Figure: idle stem cell
Health & Wellness Ingredients
With the discovery of the body’s inherent repair and regeneration system came the discovery of specific plants that help stem cells play their natural role in the body. Several plants have been documented to assist the release of stem cells from the bone marrow, just as several plants have been documented to support the immune system.
Some of these powerful plants are critical components of STEMREGEN. These include:
An extract of sea buckthorn berries has recently been documented to trigger stem cell release and increase the number of circulating stem cells by nearly 40%.
Aside from its anti-inflammatory and immune-modulatory properties, Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (AFA) Extract has been documented to support the release of stem cells from the bone marrow, significantly increasing the number of circulating stem cells.
Historically, Aloe has been documented to enhance hematopoiesis (blood cell formation) in the body. More recently, a unique species of Aloe called Aloe macroclada was shown to support the mobilization of stem cells from the bone marrow.
Figure: Aloe Macrolada
Figure: Brown seaweed
Fucus vesiculosus Extract contains two unique components:
- Phlorotannins, and more specifically phloroglucinol.
- A polysaccharide known as fucoidan.
Phloroglucinol has been associated with benefits touching various aspects of human health, such as cardiovascular health, cognitive functions, and glucose metabolism.
On the other hand, Fucoidan has been documented to have anti-inflammatory properties and increase the baseline number of circulating stem cells over time.
Recently, an extract of Panax notoginseng was documented to increase the proliferation of stem cells within the bone marrow and their release from the bone marrow, increasing the number of circulating stem cells.
Figure: Panax Nogoginsen
Beta-Glucan has been documented to support various aspects of stem cell function, including stem cell proliferation, release from the bone marrow, and migration into tissues.
- Ahmed, Abu Shufian Ishtiaq et al. “Effect of aging on stem cells.” World journal of experimental medicine vol. 7,1 1-10. 20 Feb. 2017, doi:10.5493/wjem.v7.i1.1
- Zhao M, Momma S, Delfani K, Carlen M, Cassidy RM, Johansson CB, Brismar H, Shupliakov O, Frisen J, Janson AM. (2003) Evidence for neurogenesis in the adult mammalian substantia nigra. PNAS 100(13):7925- 30
- Carreras E, Saiz A, Marín P, Martínez C, Rovira M, Villamor N, Aymerich M, Lozano M, Fernández-Avilés F, Urbano-Izpizua A, Montserrat E, Graus F. (2003) CD34+ selected autologous peripheral blood stem cell transplantation for multiple sclerosis: report of toxicity and treatment results at one year of follow-up in 15 patients. Haematologica 88(3):306-14
- Ince H, Petzsch M, Kleine HD, Schmidt H, Rehders T, Körber T, Schümichen C, Freund M, Nienaber CA. (2005) Preservation from left ventricular remodeling by front-integrated revascularization and stem cell liberation in evolving acute myocardial infarction by use of granulocyte-colony-stimulating factor (FIRSTLINE-AMI). Circulation 112(20):3097-106.
- Orlic D, Kajstura J, Chimenti S, Limana F, Jakoniuk I, Quaini F, Nadal-Ginard B, Bodine DM, Leri A, Anversa P. (2001) Mobilized bone marrow cells repair the infarcted heart, improving function and survival. PNAS 98(18):10344-9.
- Ahmadi AR, Chicco M, Wesson RN, Anders RA, Dor FJMF, IJzermans JNM, Creamer TJ, Williams GM, Sun Z, Cameron AM. (2018) Stem Cell Mobilization Is Lifesaving in a Large Animal Preclinical Model of Acute Liver Failure. Ann Surg. 268(4):620-631
- Ianus A, Holz GG, Theise ND, Hussain MA. (2003) In vivo derivation of glucose-competent pancreatic endocrine cells from bone marrow without evidence of cell fusion. J Clin Invest. 111(6):843-50.
- Herrera MB, Bussolati B, Bruno S, Fonsato V, Romanazzi GM, Camussi G. (2004) Mesenchymal stem cells contribute to the renal repair of acute tubular epithelial injury. Int J Mol Med. 14(6):1035- 41
- Rojas M, Xu J, Woods CR, Mora AL, Spears W, Roman J, Brigham KL. (2005) Bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells in repair of the injured lung. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol. 33(2):145-52.
- Borue X, Lee S, Grove J, Herzog EL, Harris R, Diflo T, Glusac E, Hyman K, Theise ND, Krause DS. (2004) Bone marrow-derived cells contribute to epithelial engraftment during wound healing. Am J Pathol. 165(5):1767- 72.
- Bozlar M, Aslan B, Kalaci A, Baktiroglu L, Yanat AN, Tasci A. (2005) Effects of human granulocyte-colony stimulating factor on fracture healing in rats. Saudi Med J. 26(8):1250-4.
- Drapeau, C. (2021). The Stemregen Effect: Tapping Into The Power Of Your Own Stem Cells (First Edition). Kalyagen.
Stem Cells : The Science of Youth
There are legends of a fountain of youth with waters imbued to provide the gifts of anti-aging and longevity to anyone who discovers its whereabouts. It’s no surprise really, who isn’t looking for a way to feel and look more youthful? Maybe there isn’t a hidden...
Stem Cells As An Anticancer Strategy
Cancer is one of the deadliest diseases, claiming annually the lives of millions of people throughout the world. Despite immense advances in diagnosis and therapies research, the cancer death rate has only decreased somewhat (approximately 1.5 percent yearly in the...
Stem Cells: The Body’s Own Anti-Aging System
With our present understanding of stem cells, it is possible to age gracefully while also improving health and longevity. Stem cells have the potential to aid in the aging process and can form a complex barrier that protects against the consequences of aging....